CERTIFIED, INDEPENDENT BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
You can expect value add with Living Business bookkeeping. We know Xero and business financial systems inside and out, and if there is a better and easier way to do things we’ll be telling you about it – even when it means you will need us less.
Bookkeeping services include:
- Transaction reconciling
- Credit Management with your debtors – following up, identifying and communicating issues
- Creating and sending Invoices and Statements
- Processing / batching / approving creditor payments
- GST audit, filing and reminders for payments
- Communications with your accountant
- Admin support and PO Box service
Professional and Certified team with hands on business experience
- Xero Certified using best practice methodology
- Corporate and Individual members of NZ Bookkeepers Association
- Majority of the team having owned their own businesses.
- Team backup if your assigned bookkeeper cannot be available for any reason.
Charge up or fixed price – you choose
Choose from charge up or a fixed price arrangement to meet your budget.
When we start working with you, every business is different and often it’s challenging to predict how much work is involved. For that reason we often suggest starting with estimated hours and an agreement between us about how we will check in. It’s about building a trusted relationship with you, and finding out together the best way we can assist. Once patterns have settled then it may be more convenient to agree a fixed price